Friday, April 24, 2015


The Camera I’m Going to Buy
 In making the decision about buying a camera I have to take in to perspective about the best type of camera for you at an affordable price. When deciding to buy a camera, I should keep in mind brands, camera modes, and types of digital camera, megapixels, ISO settings, camera modes, flash settings, interchangeable lenses, battery life, and shutter lag. All of these aspects in choosing your camera are very important due to the fact that if one of these things isn’t right for me I’m going to be pretty upset about the my decision about the camera I chose. 
 I’ve looked at many cameras including Canon EOS Rebel T5 18MP DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens 32 GB Memory Kit at $399 and the Nikon Coolpix P610 16.0 MP Compact Digital Camera - 1080p – Black at $469.95. Picking one of these cameras is really hard and thinking about it makes my head really hurt. As a matter of fact I think I took a few hours on deciding to pick one of these great cameras. Looking at the Canon Eos Rebel, it has 18 megapixels as compared to the Nikon Coolpix only having 16 megapixels. In spite the fact that the Canon has better megapixels, Nikon is the only camera with 1080 hp, which is really good. Another thing the Nikon has and the Canon doesn’t is an optical zoom. Its optical zoom is 14x the normal zoom on the camera; it’s really good for cameras. Reading the summary of the cameras, the Nikon seems to be an easier shot than the Rebel. As said on google.com, “Optical VR image stabilization keeps the shot steady (even if your hands are not). You won't have to worry about camera settings.”  Through all their differences they have likes also. Both of these magnificent cameras can take videos in HD! This is great for those weird moments you have with your friends when pictures aren’t enough. The Rebel seems to have many more options when taking photos, which is good because I like to mess around with buttons on a lot of things. Although the Nikon is really easy to use but it doesn’t have as many options as the Rebel does which is a big no for me. The Nikon, to me, looks a lot better than the Rebel. It seems so much smoother than the Rebel.

            My final decision was pretty difficult. I took a lot of time to think about all the pros and cons of each camera. To me, the best choice was the Rebel. It’s got multiple options when taking pictures. Although it doesn’t look as good as the Nikon, it does have 2 more megapixels which is really good. Anyways, who cares how a camera looks. I really like the Rebel camera and I can’t wait to use it! If I don’t like it, I’m going to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment